Tuesday, January 14, 2014

National Argyle Day

Well I will just tell you guys a few quick highlights. 
Mike. Gotta say, that was the most confusing package I have yet opened. Where did you get the Monster's University pillow? Was it a cereal box thing? I gotta say, I love it and I now use it on my bed. Forgot to take a picture but I'll get one for you next week. It actually featured in my dream last night, I dreamt that I kept getting more and more Mike pillow cases every day. Vivid.
Basically, this week we met L and her family. They were referalls from J, another lady whose family we teach, and L is actually her sister. She is super pumped up for us to come by. She is from Peru, speaks only Spanish, and wants to have us over for dinner and be taught a ton. Her kids are really bright, they do make fun of my grammar mistakes though. One time I accidentally called L’s sister, Flor, "Flores". The kids were in hysterics. I don't know why. Anyway that was pretty fun.
So we found this pic in the Ensign. It basically is what we think Elder Packard looked like as a kid. Here's another pic of him as comparison. 
And this is what I wore Wednesday, for National Argyle day. Everyone was pretty astounded that I knew. (or cared.)
Love
Elder Wright


No comments:

Post a Comment